SEA MOSSSold out
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Enter your email and we will notify you the moment it’s back.
Thanks for subscribing
Oops. Something went wrong!
Please try again later.
Formulated from ingredients traditionally-used to help:
HAIR, SKIN & NAILS*
bask in sea mineral bliss
Irish Sea Moss is a red algae superfood with flavonoid, antioxidant and trace mineral properties. Our wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss has 92 of the 102 minerals that your body is made of and needs to support healthy bodily functions. We paired ours with Biotin and D3 for an extra boost of beauty, immunity, brain and skin health.*
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No Artificial Sweeteners or Synthetic Colors
so what’s in it?
Wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss
Irish Sea Moss is a unique species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. Irish Moss is known for its incredible wellness benefits, driven by its polyphenol, flavonoid, antioxidant and trace mineral properties. Lemme Sea is formulated with USDA-certified Organic Wildcrafted Irish Moss.*
Every living cell on earth depends on minerals for proper structure and function. Many people in today’s modern society may have a mineral deficiency. Minerals are vital to most bodily functions such as energy production, proper utilization of vitamins and other nutrients, and even skin and hair health. Irish sea moss is known to contain 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs.*
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps support a healthy immune response, supports muscle health, and aids in calcium absorption to support strong bones and teeth. Maintaining adequate levels of Vitamin D in your body throughout the entire year, has been shown to be an important part of your overall health.* Low levels of vitamin D are linked with a range of health risks. Vitamin D deficiency is relatively common in the United States.*
Essential B-vitamin that supports healthy hair, skin, and nails, normal brain function and energy metabolism.*
you’re gonna love these
answers to all your questions
Do you use organic sea moss?
Is this tincture vegan?
Is this tincture gluten free?
Do you use high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors/sweeteners or synthetic colors?
Is this tincture alcohol free?
What is the flavor of this tincture?
believe the hype
- Melissa A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 1Top Wellness Concerns Energy, Metabolism, Digestion, Focus, BeautyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it
They have perfected the taste, easy to consume.
- Gabrielle N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 1Top Wellness Concerns Women's Health, Aging, BeautyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLOVE!!!!
I love it so far, been almost 2 weeks I drink it everyday in my water, makes me want to drink water all day lol the sea moss taste isn’t bad at all ; it’s a very sweet taste . I honestly hope it’s helping my hair grow and skin stay clear definitely happy with my purchase 💕
- Courtney T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? Subscription CustomerTop Wellness Concerns Immunity, Energy, Stress, FocusRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAmazing product
I LOVE the Lemme Sea Moss. This product has shown me improvements in my immune system and lung health! I simply put several drops into my water and the great things is.. it doesn’t taste bad at all! Matter of fact, it’s actually kind of sweet! Thank you to the Lemme team and Kourtney K. I also love how she makes this product super affordable!
- Gail L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? Subscription CustomerTop Wellness Concerns MoodRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove!
I can feel the difference in my body chemistry. I’m calm, alert and feel like reading. I never have the patience to read. Would recommend
- Cierra H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? Subscription CustomerTop Wellness Concerns Energy, Women's Health, SleepRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGotta Love the Sea Moss!
Sea Moss taste really good, easy to take everyday, great for traveling with you, it has been giving me energy and growing my nails. Thank you Lemme.