SEA MOSSSold out
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Enter your email and we will notify you the moment it’s back.
Thanks for subscribing
Oops. Something went wrong!
Please try again later.
Formulated from ingredients traditionally-used to help:
HAIR, SKIN & NAILS*
bask in sea mineral bliss
Irish Sea Moss is a red algae superfood with flavonoid, antioxidant and trace mineral properties. Our wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss has 92 of the 102 minerals that your body is made of and needs to support healthy bodily functions. We paired ours with Biotin and D3 for an extra boost of beauty, immunity, brain and skin health.*
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No Artificial Sweeteners or Synthetic Colors
so what’s in it?
Wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss
Irish Sea Moss is a unique species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. Irish Moss is known for its incredible wellness benefits, driven by its polyphenol, flavonoid, antioxidant and trace mineral properties. Lemme Sea is formulated with USDA-certified Organic Wildcrafted Irish Moss.*
Every living cell on earth depends on minerals for proper structure and function. Many people in today’s modern society may have a mineral deficiency. Minerals are vital to most bodily functions such as energy production, proper utilization of vitamins and other nutrients, and even skin and hair health. Irish sea moss is known to contain 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs.*
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps support a healthy immune response, supports muscle health, and aids in calcium absorption to support strong bones and teeth. Maintaining adequate levels of Vitamin D in your body throughout the entire year, has been shown to be an important part of your overall health.* Low levels of vitamin D are linked with a range of health risks. Vitamin D deficiency is relatively common in the United States.*
Essential B-vitamin that supports healthy hair, skin, and nails, normal brain function and energy metabolism.*
you’re gonna love these
answers to all your questions
Do you use organic sea moss?
Is this tincture vegan?
Is this tincture gluten free?
Do you use high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors/sweeteners or synthetic colors?
Is this tincture alcohol free?
What is the flavor of this tincture?
believe the hype
- karen m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? Subscription CustomerTop Wellness Concerns Energy, Beauty, Stress, Immunity, DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove it
I love taking my sea moss it has been very helpful
- jennifer c.I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 1Top Wellness Concerns Beauty, Women's Health, Immunity, DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGREAT TASTE!!!!
So far amazing results. I love this product. I was a little skeptical at first, because I am allergic to shellfish iodine, and God knows what else lol. But so far love the product did not get any reactions. You can mix into your drinks or just take by mouth. I take it by mouth because it taste is very good.
- Patty P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 1Top Wellness Concerns Focus, Digestion, SleepRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNewbie to the Sea Moss
I'm familiar with the health benefits of Sea Moss, so I purchased the Lemme Sea. Today is the first time I tried it. I'm kind of a picky eater. I love fish/seafood but not fishy-tasting fish at all, so I expected a fishy scent out of the bottle, and there was nothing. I then tried some directly out of the dropper, and I did taste some of the sweet-honey flavor but I also tasted a hint of fish, which doesn't work for me. I then tried the recommended amount in a glass of water, and again expected a fishy taste or something oceany at least - and there was nothing, it just tasted like cool, clean, crisp water. Hopefully drinking it in water won't dilute the benefits, but this is how I'll be taking it every day. Looking forward to how this works out for me!
- BrittanyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 1Top Wellness Concerns Digestion, Stress, Mood, FocusRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTHIS STUFF IS AMAZING
Okay, in all transparency I have only been taking this a short time. But 1) it tastes just fine. You can drink it directly with no chaser or terrible after taste. My girlfriend can't even swallow carbonated drinks because they are "overwhelming and too tasty". She drank it. Didn't make a face and said, yeah, def reorder that one babe. 2) Within minutes my stomach felt better. 3) When you price this around for how much its tested and the quality ingredients, totally worth it.
- Tiffany M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 3+Top Wellness Concerns Energy, Women's Health, BeautyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGAME CHANGER!
I’m taking some pretty intense medicine now that I’m in remission for breast cancer. My joints, skin, hair and bones hadn’t been the same since treatment started. I decided to give Lemme Sea a try and…OMG. My skin glows, stays hydrated, my joint/bone pain has significantly decreased. I really swear by this product. And it doesn’t hurt that it tastes like honey. Everyone - buy this!