SEA MOSSSold out
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Enter your email and we will notify you the moment it’s back.
Thanks for subscribing
Oops. Something went wrong!
Please try again later.
Formulated from ingredients traditionally-used to help:
HAIR, SKIN & NAILS*
bask in sea mineral bliss
Irish Sea Moss is a red algae superfood with flavonoid, antioxidant and trace mineral properties. Our wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss has 92 of the 102 minerals that your body is made of and needs to support healthy bodily functions. We paired ours with Biotin and D3 for an extra boost of beauty, immunity, brain and skin health.*
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No Artificial Sweeteners or Synthetic Colors
so what’s in it?
Wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss
Irish Sea Moss is a unique species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. Irish Moss is known for its incredible wellness benefits, driven by its polyphenol, flavonoid, antioxidant and trace mineral properties. Lemme Sea is formulated with USDA-certified Organic Wildcrafted Irish Moss.*
Every living cell on earth depends on minerals for proper structure and function. Many people in today’s modern society may have a mineral deficiency. Minerals are vital to most bodily functions such as energy production, proper utilization of vitamins and other nutrients, and even skin and hair health. Irish sea moss is known to contain 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs.*
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps support a healthy immune response, supports muscle health, and aids in calcium absorption to support strong bones and teeth. Maintaining adequate levels of Vitamin D in your body throughout the entire year, has been shown to be an important part of your overall health.* Low levels of vitamin D are linked with a range of health risks. Vitamin D deficiency is relatively common in the United States.*
Essential B-vitamin that supports healthy hair, skin, and nails, normal brain function and energy metabolism.*
you’re gonna love these
answers to all your questions
Do you use organic sea moss?
Is this tincture vegan?
Is this tincture gluten free?
Do you use high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors/sweeteners or synthetic colors?
Is this tincture alcohol free?
What is the flavor of this tincture?
believe the hype
- Debbie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 1Top Wellness Concerns Beauty, Aging, MetabolismRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoLove!
Love this product so far, it even tastes good!
- Kate S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 3+Top Wellness Concerns Stress, Immunity, Mood, Aging, MetabolismRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSplash your body
It's like your body took a giant drink of life. I feel so lovely when I take this. I feel balanced, alert, refreshed, and ready to go.
- alicia m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 3+Top Wellness Concerns Focus, Sleep, Beauty, Energy, StressRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoEvery product is fantastic
Lemme sea moss is part of my daily routine . I put the drops in my morning water and go about my day . It has a very slight honey taste. I feel better knowing I’m getting something good in my body and overall more energy and feel calmer
- joanna s.I recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 2Top Wellness Concerns BeautyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agobest tasting sea moss
cannot believe this is sugar free. it tastes amazing and has the best ingredients! seeing a major difference in skin!
- Melissa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleHow many times have you purchased? 1Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove the sea moss
Love it! Doesn’t taste bad at all